Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Brockhill Park Performing Arts College Governors' Statement of Principles
- We aim to be a real community working together to inspire and empower all our students to achieve their full potential whatever their race, gender, class or abilities.
- Good behaviour is essential to the fulfilment of this aim. Good behaviour promotes effective learning and effective teaching and learning promotes good behaviour.
- We believe in a culture of respect for each other, the school and the community and in the importance of self-esteem and self-discipline.
- It is important to involve parents, carers and students in establishing and maintaining good behaviour and to provide positive role models in governors and staff.
- We strongly believe in the principles of equal opportunities and value cultural diversity.
- We will not tolerate bullying, violence, racism or sexism or any form of discrimination against any student, member of staff, parent, carer or visitor to the school.
- We have developed a clear system of rewards and sanctions which are to be applied consistently.
- We have a responsibility and desire to support those students with emotional and behavioural needs to enable them to be educated with their peers wherever possible.
- We endorse the school’s behaviour policy and undertake to monitor its effectiveness and to support staff in its implementation.
- We will ensure that teachers can teach and students can learn in an atmosphere of respect, security and enthusiasm.
Governing Body Structure
- Up to 9 Governors appointed by the three Members
- 3 Staff Governors including the Principal
- 2 Parent Governors
Contact Chair of Governors - Marion EMPtage
|Articles of Association||26th Feb 2020||Download|
|Equality Objectives.pdf||05th Apr 2017||Download|
|Financial Statement 2019 20||14th Jan 2021||Download|
|Financial Statement 2020 21||08th Dec 2021||Download|
|Financial Statement 2021 22||04th Jan 2023||Download|
|Funding Agreement||26th Feb 2020||Download|
|Governor Attendance Report 2021 2022||09th May 2023||Download|
|Higher paid staff||09th May 2023||Download|
|Memorandum of Association||26th Feb 2020||Download|
|Register of Business Interests Academic Year September 2022 August 2023||04th May 2023||Download|
|Staff Structure||04th May 2023||Download|
|Terms of Office||12th May 2023||Download|
|Value For Money Statement||09th May 2023||Download|