Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Brockhill Park Performing Arts College Governor’s Statement of Principles
- We aim to be a real community working together to inspire and empower all our students to achieve their full potential whatever their race, gender, class or abilities.
- Good behaviour is essential to the fulfilment of this aim. Good behaviour promotes effective learning and effective teaching and learning promotes good behaviour.
- We believe in a culture of respect for each other, the school and the community and in the importance of self-esteem and self-discipline.
- It is important to involve parents, carers and students in establishing and maintaining good behaviour and to provide positive role models in governors and staff.
- We strongly believe in the principles of equal opportunities and value cultural diversity.
- We will not tolerate bullying, violence, racism or sexism or any form of discrimination against any student, member of staff, parent, carer or visitor to the school.
- We have developed a clear system of rewards and sanctions which are to be applied consistently.
- We have a responsibility and desire to support those students with emotional and behavioural needs to enable them to be educated with their peers wherever possible.
- We endorse the school’s behaviour policy and undertake to monitor its effectiveness and to support staff in its implementation.
- We will ensure that teachers can teach and students can learn in an atmosphere of respect, security and enthusiasm.
Governing Body Structure
- Up to 9 Governors appointed by the three Members
- 3 Staff Governors including the Principal
- 2 Parent Governors
|2017 18 Committee Members.pdf||06th Feb 2018||Download|
|Equality Objectives.pdf||05th Apr 2017||Download|
|Financial Statement 2014-15||22nd Jun 2017||Download|
|Financial Statement 2015-16||22nd Jun 2017||Download|
|Financial Statement 2016 17.pdf||04th Dec 2017||Download|
|Governor Details and Responsibilities.pdf||12th Dec 2017||Download|
|Meeting Attendance 2015 16.pdf||05th Apr 2017||Download|
|Register of Bussiness Interest March 17.pdf||05th Apr 2017||Download|
|Value For Money Statement.pdf||26th Jun 2017||Download|