Our School App Stay connected on the go...
We are very proud of our operational farm that fully utilises our beautiful 24 hectare site overlooking the English Channel; close to the village of Saltwood near Hythe in Kent. The rag stone Jacobean and Georgian manor House which sits at the centre of the campus houses our main reception and administrative block.
Our curriculum allows for accelerated learning and considerable support when this is needed. We believe in developing a learning culture that is personalised, creative and engaging. Our fundamental learning aims are:
- To raise standards inclusively through improving teaching and learning.
- To enable the future of each student through the development of creativity.
- Performance and enterprise.
- To promote lifelong learning.
We aim to achieve this through:
- Emphasising performance and presentation
- Using ICT
- Meeting the need for flexible, committed workers
- Creativity across the whole spectrum of knowledge and skills
Our students leave us as well educated, rounded individuals who are ready to make a positive contribution to society.
We look forward to meeting you.