Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Our uniform supplier is Channel Uniform, Folkestone, CT20 2BB
- Navy Blazer - must have school logo - Only available from Channel Uniforms
- Navy V-neck Jumper - must have school logo - Only available from Channel Uniforms
- White Shirt or Blouse (long sleeved) - Packs available from Channel Uniforms
- Tie - must have stripe of House Colour - Only available from Channel Uniforms
- Black Trousers - Tailored Black (absolutely no jeans, leggings or shorts)
- Black Skirts - Black skirt/stitched down pleated skirt - Available from Channel Uniforms
- Socks or Tights - Black
- Shoes - Black suitable for school, NO TRAINERS!
- Outdoor Clothing/Coats - Warm, waterproof, black or navy (absolutely no denim, leather jackets or hooded tops to be worn. Any knitted top that is not a coat will not be permitted)
- Scarves - Only to be worn in mid-winter and have to be black or dark blue
- Hats - No hats without prior permission
The following are never acceptable for school wear
- Hooded tops
- Trainers - shoes to be worn
- Shorts/tailored or otherwise
- Baseball caps and skullcaps of any description
- Denim jackets
- Jeans of any sort
- ‘T’ shirt in place of white shirt or blouse
- High heeled shoes – there are dangerous on stairs, steps and slopes
- Skirts that are not from Channel Uniforms
Sports Clothing - Boys & Girls (Compulsory)
- Games Polo Shirt - must have school logo - Only available from Channel Uniforms
- Fully Reversible Long Sleeve Sports Top – must have school logo - Only available from Channel Uniforms
- PE Shorts – Navy shadow stripe - Only available from Channel Uniforms
- Black Tracksuit Bottoms – Plain, NO sports logo
- Navy Sports Socks - Available from Channel Uniforms
- Football Boots - Ideal for winter sport and cross country
- Shin Pads & Gum Shields – Ideal for Tag rugby and football 6 Dance Clothing - Boys & Girls (Compulsory)
- Black Dance T-Shirt - must have school logo - Only available from Channel Uniforms
- Black Tracksuit Bottoms - Plain, NO sports logo OTHER - Optional
- Craft Apron - Available from Channel Uniforms*
Sixth Form Uniform
- Boys are expected to wear ties and girls are expected to dress in formal office wear.
- Tops should not be low cut, off-the shoulder, strappy, low back, halter-neck or vest style (Tops and dresses should cover the shoulders).
- Jeans are not permissible
- No leggings are to be worn
- No shorts or any sportswear to be worn outside of lessons
- No flip-flops or UGG style boots are permitted. If sandals are worn they must have a strap around the heel.
- Caps and hats should not be worn on the school premises.
- Facial piercing ARE NOT PERMITTED and any other associated jewellery removed for school.
- Earrings may be worn (one per ear); neither flesh tunnels nor any other type of ear jewellery are acceptable.
- Visible tattoos are not acceptable at this school and have to be covered.
- Hoodies are not permissible.
Students are well-behaved and the staff are dedicated and caring. As a parent, I couldn't be happier with the education and experiences my children are receiving
Mrs Brooks (Parent)