- We left in complete awe of the work performed and were truly inspired by what can be achieved with young people when such commitment and dedication is investedSimon Dobson & Lara-Kate Shaw
Welcome from the Principal
Brockhill Park Performing Arts College is an 11-18 academy that has Performing Arts status with Rural Dimension Status which caters for the full mainstream ability range. Many of our students leave to enter university or other institutes of Higher and Further Education, or to gainful employment in a wide range of careers. It is our aim to develop an Arts and Creative Thinking learning culture, which is inventive, innovative, expressive, mathematical, scientific, technological and vocational.
We are very proud of our operational farm that fully utilises our beautiful 24 hectare site overlooking the English Channel; close to the village of Saltwood near Hythe in Kent. The rag stone Jacobean and Georgian manor House which sits at the centre of the campus houses our main reception and administrative block.
Our curriculum allows for accelerated learning and considerable support when this is needed. We believe in developing a learning culture that is personalised, creative and engaging. Our fundamental learning aims are:
- To raise standards inclusively through improving teaching and learning.
- To enable the future of each student through the development of creativity.
- Performance and enterprise.
- To promote lifelong learning.
We aim to achieve this through:
- Emphasising performance and presentation
- Using ICT
- Meeting the need for flexible, committed workers
- Creativity across the whole spectrum of knowledge and skills
Our students leave us as well educated, rounded individuals who are ready to make a positive contribution to society.
We look forward to meeting you.